domingo, 4 de novembro de 2007

UrbanStars - The Tribute (Various)



UrbanStars Tribute - 01 Terry Stanton ft Big Ali - Before I Let You Go
UrbanStars Tribute - 02 Elisha La'Verne - All Night Long
UrbanStars Tribute - 03 Leah McCrae - All This Love That I'm Giving
UrbanStars Tribute - 04 Byron Stingly - I Can't Go For That
UrbanStars Tribute - 05 Romina Johnson - A Night To Remember
UrbanStars Tribute - 06 Esha Karmaya - Fool's Paradise
UrbanStars Tribute - 07 Oliver Cheetham - Get Down Saturday Night
UrbanStars Tribute - 08 George McCrae - Rock Your Baby
UrbanStars Tribute - 09 Yo Yo Honey ft Lisa Marie - Hold On
UrbanStars Tribute - 10 Jag - I Couldn't Keep It To Myself
UrbanStars Tribute - 11 D-Influence - Rock with You
UrbanStars Tribute - 12 Tashan - After Hours
UrbanStars Tribute - 13 Danielle - I Wanna Get Next To You

Um comentário:

BABULI disse...

gostaria muito deste disco se possível em vinil ! forte abraço